16" Wide
20" Wide
24" Wide
30" wide
36" Wide

The California Mission located to the west of Soledad named “Mission Nuestra Señora de la Soledad” was founded in 1791. The translation is “Our Lady of Solitude.” The original adobe buildings were destroyed by multiple floods of the Salinas River. The Chapel was rebuilt iIn 1954, but most of the Mission is still in ruins. This image of a window and bench on the west wall of the chapel pays homage to the heritage of the 13th mission of California.

**For more images similar to this click here.**

Privacy Preference Center